Operating lease offers you the opportunity to use a car for a period of your choice, without acquiring ownership of it and without committing to its realization after the period for which you needed it.
What to expect:
- New, reliable and safe car always available;
- Opportunity to choose a car fully tailored to your preferences for brand, model, engine, etc.;
- Opportunity to organize your fleet with the most suitable cars for you and your employees;
- You choose the period for which to commit to a particular car;
- Without an initial installment and payment of large sums at once, as would be the case with financial leasing. This way you do not block any money;
- No additional financial guarantees and mortgages;
- Opportunity to financially present your long-term rent as current expenses for external services;
- You reduce the amount of taxes of your company by monthly deduction of lease payments from your taxable income;
- The lease payments are monthly and the same for the entire term of the contract, regardless of external factors, so you can very well plan your expenses in the future;
- Full service support and service from Trs Rent a Car and thanks to which you do not have to search, negotiate and buy spare parts, oils and tires, and therefore have unforeseen costs;
- There is no chance that your car will remain uninsured or without a guarantee due to a missed service inspection, because we take care of meeting all deadlines;
- TrS Rent a Car undertakes to provide you with a free replacement car if yours has to stay in service for a longer period of time, and thus your business is not hindered;
- After the end of the operating lease agreement from Trs Rent a Car you have no commitment for the sale of this car or additional costs to acquire it in your name, resell, service, etc., and you can simply order a new one;
- With a contract for Operating Leasing concluded by Trs Rent a Car, you have the opportunity to use car rental services, at preferential prices at times when your business requires it, and you need additional cars for a shorter period.