Documents and age
Documents which need to be presented at the time of the conclusion of a contract for renting a car
- Original of a valid driving license with a time period of issuance of minimum one year. The document should have a translation into the English language in event that it is issued by the EU. No photocopies shall be accepted.
- Original of an identity card or an international passport where the present address should be explicitly mentioned. TrS Rent a Car shall reserve its right to request a second document certifying a present address of the client in event that this is not mentioned in the driving license. No photocopies of the document shall be accepted.
Age for renting a car
- If you are at the age of between 25 and 75, you may rent a car of all kinds.
- If you are at the age of between 21 and 25, you could rent a car in classes: economic, medium and standard. In event that you need a class other than the offered ones, please contact us.
- If you are under 21 and you wish to use a rented car, you should pay an additional fee. Please, contact us.